Monday, June 25, 2012

The Sweet Life


I sure do wish that I didn't go so long between posts so that I wouldn't have to struggle to find words.  Blogger has changed up their format and I am lost.  Over the past year or so Card Creating has not been my sole passion, therefore, I think that I should just start sharing whatever it is that has sparked my creativity for the day.  WOW, as I read what I have written so far I realize that I am SUPER DISTRACTED so I'll get on with it.



PINTEREST has become my NIRVANA and perhaps could be blamed for directing my interests in so many directions.  This CARD was created after being inspired on Pinterest.

  HERE is my Cards Page on Pinterest 

   
Peek to see that I carried the circles inside
OK I have lost my interest in typing and am being inspired by GIADA and the Food Network. I'll see you again soon

4 comments:

It's Jenn! said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, I LOVE THIS! And when I say love, I mean it gives me butterflies! I'm going to pin this for later. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

you're so funny....Love your sweet card!

Helen F. said...

This card is such a sweet treat, Justine (pun intended :) Missed you!

Valentina Fussell said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a note! Your blog is adorable and I love your cards! Best from Copenhagen!