Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome Home

Well I did it again!!!
What you might ask?
Created a Card

Well not just any card but created a card for a specific person in mind
OK, big deal right?
Yes, I created a card for a specific reason and a specific person..........
THIS CARD WAS CREATED FOR MY NEW NEIGHBORS

unfortunately
they never received it

Why do I do this??
Does anyone else "hoard" their cards?

I don't make new year's resolutions, however, this year I have vowed to myself that I WILL mail cards. So far so good

4 comments:

Danni said...

So good to "see" you again!!! nice card!!

~amy~ said...

yahooo...you're on a card making roll....love this new home one!

Um, I have a whole bunch of cards that I need to send out...just haven't...yet.

Helen F. said...

Yes, sorry to say, I am joining you in the "hoarding" arena :)
Very cute and welcoming card for your new neighbors, Justine. Good luck with your New Year's resolution too.

mani said...

Card is really creative , shows your thinking.
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards