Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chocolate Easter Bunny Blessings


Gonna have to be a super fast post today. I need to be getting ready for "Feste Della Donna", which is the celebration of WOMEN. I believe almost every culture EXCEPT Americans Celebrate this day. WHY NOT?? I'm all about having a day to Celebrate ME, aren't you??

Verve is having a release party this evening and issued this sketch challenge to be entered to win FREE STAMPS...... Would you like to play along? Go Here for all the details.... But hurry because they will be drawing a winner this evening (Sunday)......

Finally took the opportunity to get my new PTI stamps inky.... I combined two different sets on this card. The bunnies, Sentiment and flowers are from Tags for Spring. For the background, I stamped Damask Designs using Aqua Mist cardstock and the matching ink. I believe this card is pretty much straight forward so I am loading it up now so that I won't miss the opportunity to WIN..........
..................Recipe................
PaperTrey Ink: Tags for Spring, Damask Designs stamp sets, Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Aqua Mist, Ink: Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Ribbon: Sweet Blush
Stampin' Up!: Stamp n Write markers, Scallop edge punch, Hemp
Spellbinders: Square Scallop Nestabilities

That button is one that came with a pair of American Eagle shorts!!!

1 comment:

Andrea Clayton said...

So cute! I just love those bunnies. My stuff should be here this week. I finally ordered, but later than I planned, and yes, it's being sent here. I wouldn't be able to stand the agony of knowing my stuff was in the States and I couldn't play with it.