Sunday, September 7, 2008

My new TOY


My husband made it home safe and sound.  He hand delivered my birthday gifts because he had been afraid that they wouldn't have made it in time.. My B-day was on Thursday.  I was so excited when he told me to close my eyes.  When I opened them I was holding a CUTTLEBUG, several embossing folders and a fancy pack of 12x12 cardstock...........

This card base was created using a paisley embossing folder.  It was so pretty all by itself that I could have added a ribbon and been done.  Yea right!!!  The pink was screaming baby so I looked through the things that my sister had created with her Cricut and WaaaLaaa.  I love being able to reach into one of the many envelopes that she created and have an instant embellishment.  

As much as I would love to be doing nothing but play with my new toy, I have spent the past week planning a SURPRISE 40th Birthday Party for my husband.... His birthday is today.  I cannot wait to share all of the goodies, gifts and gags that I have created.  I still need to snap a few photos but I promise one of the gag gifts will have you laughing out loud.......... Sure hope he can take some roasting..... 

Thanks for stopping by, happy Sunday to all.

No comments: