Monday, September 1, 2008

Christmas Wreath


Sure felt like I made a lot more cards than I actually did.  It didn't help that 3 of them have the same layout but with different color combinations. The batteries in my camera died just as I was trying to capture them.  I was surprised that they lasted this long.  The last time I was taking photos, it died so I took the batteries out, transposed them and was able to snap several more shots on 2 separate days.  I am guessing they are really drained now.

Once again I have broken out a SU retired stamp set.  "Sketch It" is one of my all time favorite sets.  Could be that I don't have but a couple Christmas themed sets.  One of the things that I LOVE about the holidays is decorating.  Our house is completely transformed at Christmas time and each year I swear I am not going to go all out next year. But I do.  I love wreaths and have some that stay up year round. No they are not Christmas Wreaths, however, I add a bit of Christmas flair during the holidays so that they match the decor'.  Hopefully you can tell that this is a red door complete with a door knob and wreath.  I am going to have to go take a look at PTI's stamp set titled "boards and beams" to see if there is a stamp that might make my door a bit more realistic........

I just noticed the time and it is well past my "school night bed time".   Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with another card. 
............................................................................................
paper: riding hood red, whisper white (SU)
ink: riding hood red, wild wasabi, old olive
stamps: sketch it(SU), PTI
tools: kraft knife
misc: cross stitch floss, silver brad, tag

No comments: