Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blessed little Baby


If you haven't already noticed, I added a new slide show over on the right hand side of my blog.  Probably better to view them by clicking on the photos. I believe that will take you to the bubble share album where you will view them in a much larger format along with the captions explaining what each one is.

I completely cased this card from Laura's blog.( www.scrapnextras.com)  I wasn't completely pleased with how mine turned out but I love the basic concept.  I was quit irritated when I applied adhesive and attached the piece with the baby only to realize that it was too big and completely covered the cute little ribbon. Waste of my most precious commodity.  I didn't have a stamp for the babies face so I just drew it.  I am still going to play around with a couple more ideas that I have to see if I can perfect it for myself.  I also have some other ideas that I am wanting to try for baby cards. 

Maybe tomorrow I will have some of my groove back because Lord knows I totally lost it today.  I sat up in my "workshop" creating nothing more than a mess.  

I may not have gotten any cards put together but I am pretty pleased with updating my slide show and I hope that you enjoy looking through them.  
Enjoy your Sunday and I'll see ya'll tomorrow.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That is a cool card! You do beautiful work!!

Leslie