Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sesame Street


Finally I had the opportunity to sit in my workshop and create!!  And SIT, I did!!  Apparently I sat for so long, that today I feel as though I have a steel rod shoved into my back.  (I broke my back while sledding up on our lovely Volcano a few years back)  Sitting on the ground or for prolonged periods of time can be very painful, however, it was worth it.  I was able to whip out 4 completely different cards!!  That is good for me since my designs take so long to come together.  My finished product is seldom what I had set out to create. Baby cards become Christmas cards etc.

I have a confession to make!  I totally cased this card out of the SU Showcase Gallery.  The original designer was Victoria Freeman. I changed a few things, one of which was adding the designer paper.  When I saw her card I just knew I had to try it............ I LOVE IT and with the exception of Oscar the Grouch, I don't even like Sesame Street!!  Perhaps that is not a profound statement, does any adult like Sesame Street?

You know I am not going to reveal all of yesterday's creations in one post so you will have to check back with me tomorrow to see what I have to share.  
.................................................................................................................................
paper: prints pack designer series, riding hood red, black, white, pumpkin pie, only orange, always artichoke, old olive, yo yo yellow (SU)
ribbon by offrey
tools: scallop circle, 1/4", 1/2", 1" circles (SU), flower punch for elmo's nose (marvy uchida)

1 comment:

Golden said...

Can you do Dick, Spot and Jane? LOL
Like the card it is perfect.