Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10


I literally made this card in under 30 minutes.   
Adam was attending a birthday party and for whatever reason, I cannot ever just pick one from my STASH!!!  Obviously there isn't much to it but covering the chipboard can be time consuming.  I laid each one on the backside of patterned paper, traced and cut it out.

I used the SU star punch for the Starz. If I had more time, I would have done something for the card base but for a 10 year old kid, I think textured paper was just fine!!  

Sorry to be so short but I need to get moving around here in the hopes of doing some stampin later. I tried to create yesterday but when I opened my workshop, it looked like a tornado had blown through...  Guess that is the downside to throwing a card together last minute!!!


No comments: