Tuesday, August 26, 2008

B Happy

Remember when I had gone through a stash of cards recently for my yard sale?? This is one of the ones that I had found.  I couldn't not remember if I had ever posted this or not.  I do believe that all of the elements are Stampin Up and boy do I really like to use those little baby circles or what??  The B has been retired for a long time but I am not one of those people who doesn't continue to use my stamps just because they are retired.  Yea it stinks that I cannot have anything published when using them but O Well. Have I been published? NO!!!  

I would love to get my hands on every new stamp and product that comes out but that isn't happening either. I did just find a person that was selling 6 PaperTrey Ink stamp sets and I purchased them. Just so happened that I didn't have any of them. I am so excited and cannot wait to ink them up.  I can also see that my dear husband has made a purchase at Michael's in California. I just bettcha he wasn't shopping for himself!!! O I do hope he had as much shopping as I would have. Doubtful but strolling the aisle would be a fabulous gift in and of itself....

Sorry for being so quick but I am really trying to not neglect those of you who are faithful readers. Have a great evening and check back tomorrow to see if I take the time to create something new and exciting worthy of sharing...

No comments: