Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Simply Simple



Not sure what to even say.  I don't particularly care for this card but after finishing my "Wine Journal" there were so many good sized scraps laying around and I just threw something together. I suppose it would make a nice masculine card, which I have difficulty creating.  

So I have been sitting here staring at the screen trying to figure out what to write about.  I think I have writer's block.   Rather than bore you with nothingness, I will go photograph my wine journal and upload it later this evening.  I also need to get my hands on Dave's camera so that I can share photos from Sunday when we spent the day with our new Sicilian friends.

Please check back with me later and I promise you will like what I have to share.
.....................................................................................
All products are Stampin Up unless noted
paper: (simply scrapin "home again") 
ink: chocolate chip; 
Stamp: define your life
stickers: K&co.

No comments: