Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Asian themed monogramed gift set




I created this set as a thank you gift for my friend Meagan. She watched my dog, Kujo for me when I went to Germany. I know, totally tacky to have taken so long, nonetheless, I hope she likes it.  

I am sure that most card makers have the same problem that I do by not being able to create the same card over and over. I wish that I were able to do that, it would definately speed up my process. While creating one, I have a jillion more ideas running through my head.

Alot has been going on with my health but I will hopefully soon be able to upload some of the cards and another monogrammed set that I have finished. So stay tuned, there's more to come.
..................................................................

The cardstock is SU, I believe they are Groovy Guava and Blue Bayou along with their matching inks.  Some of the backgrounds I used the Amazing stamp set, also by SU. The letter "M" and the clear gift box are PTI (again I used one of the boxes that had contained a stamp set). Marvy Uchida punches were used for the circles.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I FREAKING LOVE MY CARDS!! I would like to officially place an order!! I gave the first one away yesterday with a babyshower present and a part of me wanted to photocopy it so I'd have proof it exsited :)

Thank you sooo soo much!!

((BIGHUGS))