Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No Really...... Smile


I am so excited that I finally got the time to play around with my new "stuff"!! I have a new favorite stamp set - Pick A Petal (SU)..... The versatility is amazing. This is the set that I had used for the lady bug and made the comment that "I am kicking myself for not ordering it"...... I have so many ideas running through my head and not enough time .

I would really like to use this card as a make n take at my first workshop, however, I used my Cricut to create the circles so probably not a very good idea. All of the other materials are SU.  Oops, I lie. I used my new bitty alphabet from PTI to create the sentiment. Speaking of that Bitty set, I don't think I like it. What a pain in the rear to work with those little letters. Would be so much easier to type out the sentiment and print.  If there is anyone that knows the set I am talking about and has advice to  make using them more simple, please share your ideas!!

Recipe:
Stamps- SU (pick a petal, heartfelt sentiments(for the eyeball) PTI (bitty alphabet)
Paper- SU(purely pomegranate, whisper white, bashful blue)
Ribbon-SU(bashful blue striped crossgrain)
Ink-SU(purely pomegranate, basic black)

No comments: