Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dragon Fly


I'm on a roll now!!! Just a little panic about not being able to do my favorite things or perhaps it is procrastination??? I suppose a little of both

Again I used the Pick A Petal stamp set to create this card. I tend to lean towards very versatile or all occasion cards. I love how they can be adapted to fit any occasion. This one would be really cute as a baby card, just change up the colors according to boy or girl.

Alrighty cannot be long winded, I really need to go get a ladder so that I can get my suitcases down. We have closets on top of our closets. If ya ask me the vaulted ceilings, in our bedrooms, is waisted space but then again these houses are very poorly designed. Lots of wasted space. I better not even go there because visions of my kitchen cabinets has just popped into my mind........Obviously the architecture contract went to the lowest bidder.  Enough already, going to PACK!!



No comments: