Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cricut Flowers

I am having alot of fun playing with this 12x12 pad of paper by K & Co.,  that I purchased on Ebay.  I like that I can keep them all together inside the pad. I am never quit sure what to do with coordinating papers since I tend to organize by colors.  Although they coordinate they may not be in the same color family. If you notice how the flowers are all different colors as is the stamped sentiment. The Cricut has also been so much fun, I used it for the flowers.  I always feel guilty when I create an entire card and have not done any stamping.  I suppose that is considered papercrafting, which I seem to be doing more and more. However the guilt is still there if I don't stamp. So as not to feel quilty, I used a Stampin Up stamp for the sentiment. Does anyone else have this same problem? 

Stay tuned because I have a couple of other creations to post this evening as well.  
..................................................................................................................................
Supplies:
cardstock:K&Co.,
ink: basic black-Stampin up
brad & buckle: Making Memories

1 comment:

Lea said...

very nice card. which cricut cartridge did you use for the flowers. Thanks in advance.
Lea