Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bunny Pockets w/ Matching Envelopes


I have been on a dead run today!! Started out paying an Italian speeding ticket. The polizia that I dealt with was the owner of my Alpha Romeo before me!!!!! The car is demonic and hates me so I asked him whether or not he ever had problems. He didn't but the car also hated his wife and she refused to drive it!!!!!! I'm telling you the car is "Christine". One tiny example, last week I needed to unlock it so that I could get it out of the way for street painters. When I tried to unlock it, it immediately re-locked itself!!! I had witnesses. It functioned just fine for one of the guys........ Needless to say, I don't drive the thing.

I did manage to find time to re-organize my craft closet (yes again).... I also got to stamp a number of cards. I had finished these bunny cards the other day and I love the way they turned out.  It is a boxed set of 6 with matching envelopes.  I stamped the bottom of the little card, rounded the corners affixed ribbon and a little punched flower. This gets inserted into the pocket. I am having a lot of fun with my new puches, can ya tell??
Adhesive is hard to come by around here so I decided to sew the sides closed rather than tape them. I love it. That part is a little time consuming because I am so picky. The top and bottom of all four sides must be tied off to keep them from unraveling.  The top of the pocket is lined with a polka dot paper.  I am going to make the container to house them in. It will open and close like a book and will have a pocket on the inside of each flap. One side for the cards/pockets and the other for the envelopes.  
This would be a great card for any occassion simply by changing the theme and colors.  Let me know if you are interested in your own set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a beautifull set of cards. thanks for sharing. Love your Sicily little adventures ! Have a nice and productive day! Jannette Cuebas from Puerto Rico
www.mycmsite.com\jcuebas