Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Criss Cross Vespasauce!!!


Today I received a phone call from someone needing last minute Goodbye cards.  I was so honored that she had remembered me rather than just running to the NEX and grabbing one from the shelf. And last minute too!!! Thank you Lupe for trusting me with something so special. I will post those later.

I have been wanting to try my hand at creating criss cross cards and they are alot of fun.  Took me a minute to get my bearings as to how to cut the paper so that the patterned triangles are in conjunction with the ones on the card. Physics, must be above my head. These are alot of fun to make.  Now if I could get the Vespa girl to come out to my standards. I am not thrilled with my coloring. I really really want to work with copic markers. A little too pricey at the moment.

I used a combination of materials to color her, chalks, markers and water color pencils.
 

No comments: