Monday, March 17, 2008

www.cardiology.stampinup.net


I hope that you have all had the opportunity to take a quick look around my new "web site".... I sent out an introduction letter but it may have gone into your bulk mail, so please go check to see and add me in your address book.  I did get some stampin in today but haven't decided how best to show case my creation.  I made an Easter Card set. They are sooooo darn cute!!  I am not ready for Easter to be here yet, I still have too many ideas running around in my head.  I did manage to work on another card project so I suppose tomorrow morning I will scan or take photos and upload them so you can see.
If you do swing by the Stampin Up website, today is the very last day for Sale A Bration!!!!  For every $50 in orders you receive a FREE stamp set (no limit).  If you see something that you must have, you can try to call me at 918-919-0339 or my cell (which is international ) 01139-347-718-4587 (I think)
Gotta go get my rest, I have to go pay an Italian speeding ticket in the morning. I actually looked for the posted speed signs today and I will have you to know that our top speed is supposed to be 70 kpm (that is 45 mph).... Have you ever actually tried to do that on a highway, much less an Italian Hwy??? That is a death wish not to mention it is physically painful to drive with your toe flexed upwards in an attempt to stay that slow. In the 5 years that I lived here previously, I received ONE speeding ticket, and that was only because I waved at the Caribineri as they clocked me. LOL......

Until tomorrow,
Justine

No comments: