Friday, February 18, 2011

Happily Ever After

22nd Wedding Anniversary


This is the Anniversary card that I created for my husband. Very simple, clean and elegant so it didn't look like much just handing it to him.
I actually adhered his gift on the top of the inside. I have made reservations for us to go to the Hilton on the beach and eat Sunday Brunch!!! BUT WAIT, That's NOT all, I also made reservations for a couple's SPA DAY complete with massages, Champagne & Wine

My Card Base, The large vintage cream label & my sentiment label were all stamped in pirouette pink ink using Verve's " Beautiful Backgrounds " stamp set


CHALLENGES I USED:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: S.O.S = Someone Special (you must also stamp somewhere on your project)
Oh La La: Pink, Pink, Pink
Tuesday Throwdown: 3-D (hope those big puffy hearts are 3-d enough, but just in case, I also popped my inside sentiment up with pop dots)
Creative Inspirations: Plain & Simple
Cute Card Thursday: Shiny Happy Cards
PaperPlay Challenges: Add some SHINE

?????? Looking for Challenges ??????
Linda
aka
THE FUNKIE JUNKIE
updates her challenge site daily
thank you Linda for being my #1 go to site when searching for
CHALLENGES

20 comments:

Patti J said...

Happy Anniversary! Your DH will love the card, and the dinner, AND the spa treatment! Beautifully done!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhh GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is just precious hun!! LOVE the two silver hearts and elegant details!! Happy Anniversary sweetie!!HUGS

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Justine! GORGEOUS card and congrats to you and the hub! :) Love that sweet pic of you with him and thanks for the tip bout the Funkie Junkie- she is good !! :)

It's Jenn! said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! And oh, there are those big hearts again *love* Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

OMGOSH what a beautiful card!! I especially love the hearts. Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Céline said...

fab anniversary card, love the combo and hearts
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday for our SOS challenge this week
hugs
céline

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Happy anniversary! I am sure your hubby loved your card, it is great! Love the picture of both of you too.

Danni said...

Happy Anniversary!! Very wonderful card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple! Justine, your card is elegant simplicity at its best, and I adore the puffy hearts. David's gift is a WOW!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Aww...that is so sweet. I'm sure that he will love the card because it's from YOUR heart. Happy anniversary sweetie.

Cami said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JUSTINE! I think this card is simply elegant and the certificate inside is the best gift to celebrate! How wonderful to have a couple's spa day! Wow! Sounds great!
Hugs, Cami

Mina said...

Happy Anniversary to you both Justine, your such a well matched couple, you really look like you belong together...your card is beautiful, perfect with the two hearts
Mina xxx
p.s. Its our 35th Anniversary next month too

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful anniversary card, Justine! Congratulations on your anniversary. Thanks for mentioning my challenge listing. I'm happy that it is helpful to you. I wanted to let you know that I do tweak it now and then. I add new challenges when I run across ones that look like I would want to participate and I have deleted several recently that really didn't fit my style...since it's labeled Favorite Challenges I want it to be reflective of my favorites. Also if you see any not listed there that you think I should know about, please let me know

Thanks & hugs,
Linda

Wendi said...

Wow what a beautiful card those hearts are gorgeous
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

~amy~ said...

::happy anniversary::

Such a pretty anniversary card!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, you guys are such a cute couple and I hope you enjoyed your spa day!! Big Happy Anniversary wishes to you both. :) Love those silver charms with the bow!!

Golden said...

Ok I love it!! It is simply elegant. The hearts and bow are perfect. I hope you have many more blessed years.

Helen F. said...

Happy Anniversary (a couple of days late, but still sending Best Wishes). Your card is beautiful...hope you had a wonderful celebration!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and a lovely idea, hope you both had a fab time. Thanks for joining in with our Pink Pink and More Pink challenge at OLL this time.
hugs
Dawn xx