Monday, February 15, 2010

Entry #2 is it SASSYlicious enough?



MOXIE-FAB SASSY TAINTOR-Tude
entry #2

I am having so much fun searching for vintage photos and trying to think up SASSY Sentiments but I don't think that I am going to be able to STOP when the clock strikes midnight!!! Midnight tonight is the DEADLINE and I still have one more project to post. Would you like to check out all of the SASSYLICIOUS - Taintor projects --------> CLICK HERE

For whatever reason, this was an incredibly difficult card to photograph and I am not sure that I have truly captured how Fantastic this color combination accents the photograph. Smokey Shadow and Scarlett Jewel cardstocks paired with that rich Basic Grey patterned paper is it GROOVY or what? I only have one sheet of the BG paper so I will have to see just how many projects I can get before it is GONE.

Other Challenges I used:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Simple (this is as simple as I get)
...........Supplies I used............
Papers: Paper Trey Ink (smokey shadow, scarlet jewel, white),
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (ambrosia)
Misc: Paper Trey Ink (scarlet jewel buttons), embroidery floss, brown acrylic paint, K&Co (chipboard),
Sentiment was computer generated

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOL....I like that "what happens in the forest stays in the forest". Your cards are cracking me up!!

Maria Matter said...

too funny! oh and so true...and that's from a girl who grew up right outside a forest! lol

love that backing paper...fun image too!
Blessings, Maria

Pat (mspfd) said...

Snort, Too funny!! Love it. Your mojo is in overdrive!

Unknown said...

Hey Justine! Thanks again for entering the Taintor-tude Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Mina said...

lol brilliant, I love what you do with these images, your so talented Justine
Mina xxx