Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Verve meets Paper Trey Ink


Created this a while back for a Viva La Verve Sketch challenge but I think that I may not have ever gotten to share it. If I did, forgive me because I cannot find it in my archive. Thought it was a good card for "Takin' Out the Stash Tuesday"..... I tend to hoard those great big eyelets, which I will probably do more so now that I am going to try and not make any purchases from that company that just decided to change it's demonstrator policies!! Anyhow, the hotair balloon is a Verve image and the sailboat is from Paper Trey Ink. This one might be worth clicking the photo and taking a closer look at that turbulent sea!! I honestly cannot remember what I used to create the swirly waves but probably the edge of some stamp (I'm thinking Verve and quit possibly one of the other balloon images). I used a glue pen then added a bit of glitter. OK, that's all for me, I am going back to enjoying my holiday. Can't wait to share the photos of my latest archeological Treasure Hunt!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Shauna K said...

love the waves and the clouds! and how great are those huge eyelets?! so fun, love em :D and so love the twine too :)

Mina said...

cant wait to see your photos Justine...wow I love this stunning card, stylish and beautiful
Mina xxx

Golden said...

I so love this card. It is just perfect in many ways. I hope your trip is going well, I look forward to seeing your pics, and hearing of your treasures.

Golden said...

PS... what stamp company?

Meg said...

Love love loooove it!! So cute... belongs in a hot air balloon and sailboat Thank you card set. So lovely!!

Can't wait to hear about your adventure :D

Miss you (((((BIGHUGS)))))))
Meg

Jane Wetzel said...

cute,..really LOVE the water waves! :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This came out great Justine love all the little details!!

NinaB said...

So clever to combine these two images together and your waves are a great backdrop. Enjoy your holiday!