So what that it is Friday, let's get twisted and have some fun, shall we?? Here is the sketch for this week
Create a card, following this week’s sketch and ADD BUTTONS OR FLOWERS.
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC7 AND shirleys2girls.
- Go to Karolyn's blog and Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, April 19, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased on Karolyn's blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls challenge blog.
I twisted the sketch around a bit. How Posh is that Fancy little puppy sitting in the "FENDI" Bag? (Baguett's Accessories) Although I am not convinced by that expression, that he is thrilled!! I added a close up so that you can see how, after coloring my image, I added Diamond Glaze to the purse. This created a "patent leather" bag!! I also added some bling where the straps are attached to the bag, as well as tying up a teeny little embroidery floss bow for his hair. I used the tip of a red copic marker to create the polka dots. The stamped image was cut out and mounted with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the goodies that the other Ladies With Attitude have cooked up for you!
REMINDER: S2G 222 Challenge is still Going on and We would love to have you participate. You have until Tuesday to upload your project. Details are below this post
.........................Supplies I used............................
Stamps: Shirley's 2 Girls (Baguette's Accessory)
Paper: Stampin up, Bo Bunny, Paper Trey Ink
Punches: Stampin Up
Misc: Copic Markers, rhinestones for nail art