Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Heart Beats For You.......





























Yeah baby, I'm on a MOJO roll now.... Maybe I will do a challenge each day. If you haven't actually tried one yet, I CHALLENGE you to "Just Do It". Leave me a comment with a link so that I can check it out... This was a Verve challenge with a bit of a "Twist", somewhere on the card, you had to use hardware (meaning metal of some sort)..

I actually sewed a little heart charm onto the bow that I tied. It is basically just tacked on with a needle and embroidery floss. The large polka dot buttons are actually cloth covered metal brads. I used my Nestabilities to emboss and cut the scalloped square and the white tag. The white dots in the corners of the square were created with the end of my stylus being dipped into the lid of white acrylic paint. Easy Peasy....... Black heart is mounted on foam squares and I used red stickles glue to add the little red dots after my sentiment.

I will tell you that this was a difficult card to photograph. The photo does NOT do it justice at all. Sad because it is an amazing card IRL ;o(

Today marks the end of Christmas break from school. Tomorrow it is back to school. I will continue to be the HS/MS P.E. teacher for at least another week. It's all good though, there are soooo many stamp companies that are realeasing amazing stamps and I feel the need to add them to my Collection... Not to mention Emily's college tuition for the upcoming semester is due. SOOOOOOOO - - HIGH HO--HIGH HO--TOMORROW IT'S OFF TO WORK I GO....

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: