Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hugs & Kisses















Not sure who all reads this since not everyone has signed on to follow or left comments, but man O man if you are a card creator/stamper there is so much going on right now. I cannot keep up with all of the blog and stamp challenges... I mean really who has time to work? or sleep for that matter? Not ME. All I want to do is create and those two things are really slowing me down.... I think I slept about 4 hours last night and never did end up getting to post here.

PaperTrey Ink has started their sneak peaks for the New Releases on the 15th, so I am trying to get a few things submitted for the Guest Star Stamper.

GinaK Designs
was having daily challenges and last night she offered a $10 coupon towards a $25 purchase.. Needless to say, I FINALLY purchased..... Cannot wait....

Verve Stamps is gearing up for New Releases on Friday. I am still working on My Monday Mojo challenge card but there is also a Card a Day challenge over at SplitCoast Stampers. I am playing with that because I am officially addicted to Verve Stamps and want MORE......

Melanie Muenchinger is still sponsoring daily prizes over on her blog in recognition of her One Year Blogging Anniversary.... Amazing prizes...

Today's card is the one that I created for Lauren Meader's Saturday Sketch challenge.... David looked at the sketch and then at my card and didn't see where I got my vision. MEN!!!!!! I would like to know if you can see how I followed the sketch? Like I said previously, I love looking at the sketch and making it My Own! I love that big hunking ribbon that is layered under my scalloped circles but it is actually between the center circles. My little birds and the sentiment are heat embossed and the completed card measures 8"x4"....... I may pop back in to add a few challenges that I know I am missing.. Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on all the FUN.....
...............Recipe............
Stampin Up: black cardstock, black embossing powder
Verve: Black Tie Birdies, Heart to Heart stamps
PaperTrey Ink: Rasberry Fizz, white cardstock
Tools: Marvy Uchida Scalloped Circle punches, heat tool
Misc: Ribbon from stash

No comments: