Saturday, October 4, 2008

May your day Bloom with Happiness

Happy Saturday.
Did you notice that I spruced the place up a bit??   I cruise around so many blogs each morning while drinking my coffee and felt like mine needed a face lift.  Not to mention, I was getting bored with the same ole blog day after day.  

 Feels like it has been forever since I actually posted a card but believe me, I have been hard at work. I am trying to build up enough cards to sale them at the upcoming Fall Festival.  My hopes are to make enough profits that I can give a small donation to the Family Readiness Group at our command. 

I could go on and on but I'll spare you and move on to this yummy card.  I have been having so much fun mixing and matching coordinating papers.  This one really makes me think deserts. What a shame that SU retired this stamp set. Not sure when it was retired but it is still one of my favorites.  I used water color pencils but was not brave enough to add water.  Apparently I am just not very good with the whole blending  or water coloring thing.  Lately I have been messing everything up and that can be SOOOOO frustrating.   

I snapped a few photos of my "WorkShop" so come back tomorrow to see how creative I have become in my tiny little space.  I think we should invite  Nichole Heady (owner of Papertrey Inc.) over to see my "WorkShop".  Her husband built her a state of the art amazing place AND she has a NEW one being built.............. She would be so jealous of MINE. (wink ;o)


www.nicholeheady.typepad.com
..........................................................................
paper: so saffron, chocolate chip, pretty in pink, whisper white, prints pack apricot appeal (SU), Printed paper pack stack (SEI)
ink: basic black stamp pad, ballet blue stampn'write marker (sU) 
stamps: bloomin with happiness (SU retired 2007)
misc: pink satin ribbon from my stash, marvy uchida scalloped circle punches, dimensionals

No comments: