Monday, October 20, 2008

Exclusively SU





One of the biggest challenges that I seem to face is attempting to use products from just ONE manufacturer..........  These may very well be the first time I have ever been able to do it.  Oh I'm sure that the fact that I am the VIP at a Champagne Brunch this Sunday, has nothing to do with it.  Alright ya got me on that one.  I do believe that in order to sell a product I should most definitely be using "the product".......  I may have even agreed to that in writing ;o)

Did you catch the part about me holding my VERY FIRST STAMPIN' UP! WORKSHOP?????????  O nooooo noooo nooo , I am not even the faintest bit EXCITED to share what I LOVE doing with others. (little happy dance)......

The ladies would like to get some Christmas/Holiday card ideas so these are a few of the ideas that I have been playing around with.  My hopes are that the make and takes will put tools, the "in colors", and water coloring techniques into their hands so that they can unleash their creativity.

I would love to hear what some of you other SU gals think?  I would love to hear some tips/advice and anything that I may need to know but don't.  I'm sure I will be a complete dork but I don't really remember critiquing any demonstrators.  I just wanted to get my hands on the products and have a few cards to take home with me. (None of which I have ever sent out mind you)
..........................................................
All of the products used are Stampin' Up!
paper: close to cocoa, riding hood red, very vanilla, baja blue, pink pirouette, kiwi kiss, whisper white, chocolate chip, 
 ink: riding hood red, craft white, close to cocoa, baja blue, mellow moss,  stazon black, stampin' write markers
stamps: snow swirled, a tree for many seasons, fun & fast notes
ribbon: baja breeze 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon, chocolate chip 1/4" &  5/8" grosgrain ribbon, 
misc. & tools: scallop edge punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle, ticket corner punch, tombow multi purpose adhesive, stampin' dimensionals, mini glue dots, clear embossing powder, heat tool, Aqua painter, 

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Justine...these are all just fabulous! Great work keeping it to SUO! You know until this year, I was an SU snob, and NEVER touched contraband items with my SU stuff. (Oh I would buy it...just never use it LOL!) Now I don`t know if I could go back. Best of luck with your workshop...just show them what you love...that`s all it takes!