Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Celebrating Fall


No post yesterday because I was called to Substitute at the High School.  Since I was called over the weekend I am not sure how I will enjoy the "Emergency" phone call. You know the kind where they call you the same morning that they need you. That is a little intimidating. Not just attempting to throw myself together but "THE DRIVE"!!!  We live 40 miles away from the base.  Guess I'll cross that bridge at some point.  Until then, they did give me 4 more planned dates. YEA money for SHOPPING.  OOO, I enjoyed being able to make a little money without the "BIG" commitment of having to drag myself in day after day.  

I have really been on an Autmn kick I tell ya....  These Cosmo Cricket chipboards and the Making Memories (or maybe K&Co.) tags were such a great investment.  I'm not exactly sure how many cards I have made with them over the past year but I still have tons and SOOOO many ideas left to explore.  I hope I never run out of the American Craft Ribbons either. Ribbon is not nearly as much fun to purchase online as it is in the store.

I don't think I need to bore you with how I layered this card. Obviously I did more glueing than stamping so I am headed up to release some creative ENERGY.
..............................................................
paper: chocolate chip, bravo burgandy (SU), Be Mine, delish-blush (Basic Grey)
ink: pumpkin pie, always artichoke (SU)
stamps: Celebrate from the Piece of Cake set and Pumpkin w/stem is out of Spooky Treats (PTI)
misc: ribbon (American Crafts), Wanted Chipboard (Cosmo Cricket), Tag (K&co), natural linen thread (SU)

No comments: