Friday, September 19, 2008

One of a Kind Trio





I have been trying to be so good about sharing my creations and posting on a more regular basis (daily is my goal) when BOOM, my internet went down.  Now you will not hear me say negative things about Sicily very often but when it comes to technology, or the lack thereof, I feel like I am living in a 3rd world country.  The server had gone down completely but when we learned that everyone else was up and running, we were still down completely.  Sometimes my husband's tenacidy awes me.  He worked on resetting our wireless router for hours!!!!  As you can see, it PAID OFF. Thank you Honey!!

I have been on a creative roll lately. So much so that I am forgetting to upload some of the them.  These cards started out as an accident.  Apparently I had used the cardstock to punch out  a scalloped circle from the corner.  I have always wanted to have a punched window in the middle of my cards and never get them centered exactly right.  Guess the corner punch is going to have to work for me, at least until my new Nestabilities get here. That's right, I was so excited to have internet last night, that I stayed up past my bedtime making a purchase at PTI............. Now that I have my handy dandy cuttlebug I cannot wait to receive my order......  Wait till you see all of the things I have been doing with it. 

Sorry to end so abruptly but I just realized that it is after 7 am and I need to go get ready to head into downtown Catania. I promised Emily that I would take her to the big open market. Check back soon, I can't wait to share my Christmas cards with you.
...................................................................
ink; kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, riding hood red, pacific point (SU)
paper; kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, riding hood red, pacific point, very vanilla (SU) wild saffron (K&Co.)
stamps; one of a kind (SU)
tools; scallop circle punch (SU), scalloped oval punches (marvy uchida)
embellishments; wild saffron grand adhesion flowers(K&Co.), gem stones (Hero Arts)

No comments: