Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whole Latte Love




Recently I was going through a stash of cards that I had created quit some time ago and ran across this one.  I am thinking that I should break out this stamp again. This will probably be one that I will have to experiment with when/if I ever get some copic markers!!!  I suppose I didn't do too bad of a job using chalks but the realism that you can create using those markers is phenomenal.  

I did add to this card by stamping the inside and the envelope to tie in with the Latte theme.  You might remember the bubble gum machine that SU retired some time back? Well that is where the sentiment and "coffee mug" came from.  The coffee mug is actually part of the popcorn bag.  The movie night in a box archive is where I used that stamp.  I have no idea where I got the stamp that I created the little tag with.  I believe that it was part of an image within an image...

Well I am beat, 5 am comes way to early.  Yes it was my first day back to work/school and we just won't go there, OK!!!!!!!!  I did take the time this evening to stamp so I will be back tomorrow to share.  Until then  enjoy these little gals and have a wonderful rest of your day.

No comments: