Friday, August 8, 2008

Party on Dude!!!!!


Hopefully everyone went over and took a peek at my Etsy store??  I didn't receive any comments or feedback so I take it that the prices are ok? I did get a couple more things posted and will continue to do so as time permits.

I really should be getting my day started but I got a little side tracked when I went to the Stampin Up web-site. Completely overwhelmed with excitement and anticipation. I had no clue that we (SU) had teamed up with Sizzix we're getting ready to release a DIE-CUT MACHINE!!!!! Not like ya'll haven't heard me talking about wanting the Cuttlebug.... Now I know WHY I haven't purchased one. Divine Intervention just like when I wanted the Cricut (Kristi mailed me one)......... The "BIG SHOT" will retail for $99, however the "Special Addition Starter Set" @ $195 is a fabulous deal...... ALSO......... From August 11 - September 30,  Stampin Up! is providing NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN savings on brand-new stamp sets: 15% off select new, die-cut stamp sets from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog--no additional purchase necessary!!!!

I was able to take a look at the flyer and I need to start makin some money so that I can SHOP!!!  I WANT IT ALL......

O yea that brings me to today's card:  
This little Sock Monkey is my little SNEAK PEEK at what is yet to come.....  He is part of a new stamp set.  The banana and party hat are also part of the set. I love how the card base turned out (so much so that I wanted just a banana card, Very Andy Warhol, SO I made the envelope all bananas).  All I did to the monkey was stamp him in basic black and color him in with chalk. The bananas were also stamped in basic black and colored in with markers. Very simple, very quick...................... And that is all Folks (4 2day)  
............................................................................................................
Supplies used:
ink: basic black, so saffron, barely banana, bordering blue (SU)
cardstock: whisper white, riding hood red (SU), berry sweet (K&co)
Misc: red pom-pom, celebrate sticker (7 gypsies)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool.