Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wanna Monkey Around?



Does the title sound familiar? I actually started to upload this card previously and forgot which card I had set out to post mid-way through.  I just can't wait for my new SU demo products to get here. I am dying to get my hands on a new stamp set that contains a Sock Monkey!!!!  In the meantime, I remembered that I had purchased this paper while up in Germany and thought I would get a head start and release some of the Monkey Business going on in this head of mine......

I just cut one of the monkey's out of the patterned paper and mounted her onto scalloped circles.  I used an a retired stamp set to stamp the argyle design onto the hot pink circle. I really like how it coordinates with the argyle on the monkey.  I created the Sentiment on my computer using Word.  

I am really into using scraps right now. Sometimes it feels as though the scraps are taking over. Anyone else feel like that.  I am a hoarder too and can't toss anything out.  The tiniest pieces of cardstock can be used.  Many of the cards I am creating are being put together with the scraps on my craft table. Beats having to file and organize them.

I hope that you have noticed that I updated my slide show.  I may have to eliminate a few in order for it to run more smoothly and Quicker. I noticed that it is bogging down.  Let me know if you are experiencing the same problem.  Since there are so many, it would probably be quicker to just click on the slide show and view it full page. On it's own page you will be able to click through them at your own pace.  

Thanks for stopping by, 

No comments: