Thursday, July 31, 2008

One of a Kind




Well ain't ya'll just the sweetest thangs ever!!!  Checkin back with me an all.. Yep it's "wine time" in my world.  

I had the most productive day. My house is not only clean but I had time to sit down and make 4 cards. I won't waste all the fun and reveal them at once.  I also had time in between cleaning and card making to flip through some of the new idea books that arrived yesterday.  SEVEN in all......, which is where I received so much inspiration today.   O yea, I am in heaven.   Who knows when I'll get time to go back to reading my new book "Sometimes I act crazy".  After all these years, I have self diagnosed myself. We all know I am crazy, right? Or is it just in my mind. HMMMM

Isn't this card fun?  Can ya tell which one I created first?  I added a bit more detail to the second one by distressing the stem, leaf and white flower.  I was also using up the scraps that were left over from the 1st one.  Unusual for me to stick with the same idea for more than one card but I wanted to more of these and I ran out of the white paper flowers. GRRR  The card base is the new "in color", baja breeze!!!! Yummy
Check back tomorrow to see what else I have in my bag of tricks ;o}
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
papers: bo bunny, PTI & SU
ink: Stazon
Stamps: SU; one of a kind
Misc: SEI; large epoxy brad, MM; large white paper flower, prima flowers

No comments: