Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ho Hum


Hello Cyber friends and fellow bloggers, thank you for dropping by. Not too much to offer today. I never actually finished the card I began this morning. I had to stop so that I could make a much needed trip to see my stylist, Francesco........ I was looking a little unkept, to say the least. If you don't already know, I am a wee bit of a freak when it comes to my hair. I love to experiment with color and purple is my favorite at the moment. One thing I do not experiment with is Stylists!!!  This area is one of the downsides to being military and having to change locations every few years.  My stylist in Hawaii ended up being a great friend and ultimately Emily's room-mate.  I am sure he remembers,  all too well our first encounter.  I walked in and watched him cut and style a couple of patrons before actually speaking to him, at which point I explained how I have been known to cry or take over and do it myself.  I have always been well known at the Salon here in Sicily.  The first 5 years, the stylists would go into a back room and peek around the corner to see my reactions as my stylist would be winding things up.  All of this being said, once I find a stylist, I don't change and I don't let anyone else touch my hair. Francesco informed me today that he is M O V I N G to New Jersey. This man treats me like the queen that I am. I always receive, no less than, a 1/2 hour massage, He always drops everything and makes room for me at a moments notice. 

So as you can see, I was in no frame of mind to come home and finish my card. Instead I drowned my misery with 3 glasses of Vino (2 more than usual).  One of the glasses I had poured for David, apparently I drank it.  After searching, he found me sprawled out across the lawn furniture, Sleeping.........  OH  I pray that I can find Pietro............  He was my stylist for 5 years previously but he moved to another Salon in Catania while I was living back in Hawaii.  I know those of you that have ever had to witness my rampage due to a bad haircut will be praying that I can find him.........................

Thanks for listening and stop by tomorrow to see what kind of eye candy I have to offer.  BTW, this photo was not taken today. Adam took it in June on our way to see the World Premier of The GodFather!!!

No comments: