Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I was just fine with my life


I know, I know, I know and I am so sorry to all of you that have faithfully continued to check my blog. As soon as I arrived home from Germany, I was offered a position at the high school. I put my application in the first week of September! During that vast amount of time, I had grown quit fond of my daily routine that revolved around cleaning and creating.... I honestly didn't even want to accept the position, however, I felt like God was opening way too many doors for me not to walk through them. The pay stinks but the hours are great. I am allowed to ride the school bus to and from work (no we don't have the yellow ones, our are Mercedes tour buses)... BTW our gas prices just went up to $111 for 100 liters! (that is about 25 gallons), therefore, we are paying $4.44 per gallon....... Awww come on let me hear you complain about your gas prices some more NOT!  Ok back to "the doors".  The same day that I was offered the position, I also received a phone call to come and sub, but I would be subbing in the position, in which I was just offered. Sort of like test driving the position first. Next door - I asked to take May 5 - May 9 off  because my sister would be here. They agreed. How was I going to turn them down??? So there ya have it, now ya know why haven't been around. I can't seem to figure out how to feel like my house is clean, cook dinner, do baseball, do Cub Scouts, Walk the dog, cut the grass, wash the cars, do the laundry (need I go on?) O yea and sit down with a clear mind and do what I love most...........

In two weeks, I have managed to create 3 cards. I will post them over the next 3 days with the deepest hopes that I am able to find time to make some more. So please forgive me and bear with me while I learn to manage my time. I am hoping that a paycheck will make it all seem a little more worthwhile. We'll see.

Thank you for listening and thank you for stopping by.
....................................................................................................................................
This card was actually based on the white piece with the blue polka dots. That is the thank you that comes with the stamp sets from PTI.  No I don't throw anything away!!

No comments: