Sunday, March 9, 2008

Party Favors for Festa della Donne

I have had such a fun, fun, fun weekend.  The celebration last night was so much fun. The entertainment was a drag show!!!  Too funny and they guys were so over the top. The Sicilians have a way of making me feel like I am their favorite person ever. I love getting to be a part of their customs and traditions.... We danced, laughed, conversed, ate, drank, exchanged gifts and genuinely enjoyed all of the festivities of the evening.

Since I am always looking for an excuse to create something, I created the above bookmarks and gave out to our group of ladies as a souvenir from Festa Della Donne 2008.  Nearly all of the products are Stampin Up!  Speaking of SU, I have totally decided to go ahead and sign up. I just love the gal that I am going in under. Andrea, you are great and I have enjoyed speaking with someone that shares my passion for creativity. I figured this would be right up my alley to gather up gals and show them what I have such a passion for doing. Not to mention, the discount on supplying my own weakness!!

This week I plan on focusing my energies on Easter. Hopefully I will actually get my cards into the mail on time. I did pretty good for Valentines but ordinarily I get so into my ideas and creations that I never actually mail them out. Too bad seeing the cards that I create for you isn't as much fun as actually receiving it in the mailbox ;o(  Can't wait to see what I come up with tomorrow. I wish it weren't so late because I am dying to get into my closet and throw some ideas out of my head and onto paper. An entire day without my stamps is way to long, I can hear them calling to me from upstairs.  Hopefully I can wow you with something unique tomorrow.  I off to look for inspiration. 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Supplies:
Paper-perfect plum, pale plum, very vanilla (Stampin Up)
Stamps-flower from limitless labels (PTI), Blooming with Happiness (SU)
Ink-bliss blue, gable green, almost amethyst, mauve mist, eggplant envy (SU)
Ribbon-offray lilac (CTMH) 

No comments: