Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Computer generated flourishes




Yesterday I was so productive!  My electricity was off for several hours, so no computer.  I seem to get so side tracked once I get on the computer and tend to loose all sense of time.  I spent the morning cleaning ( I can't focus on anything unless the house is spotless which really stinks when I am sick because I cannot focus on being sick in a dirty house) OCD!!!  Because I had no light in my craft closet, I pulled everything out and took it into my son's room.  The sun was shining in and I was a little stoked about using the natural light to create my work. Just as I sat down the electricity came back on!  I ended up lugging everything back into my craft space so as not to have to clean up after myself later. I don't know how anyone can stay organized during the creation process. O and of course I spent at least 30 minutes re-organizing my closet!!!  Perhaps I should post a photo so you get a good idea of why it is imperative for me to stay organized.  I would die to have one of the amazing craft rooms that I have seen on splitcoaststampers.com......  
I did focus my left over energies on creating Easter cards.  They are ready for immediate purchase or I can create something for you personally. At the bottom of my blog is a section with all of my contact information.
Today I started out with the intentions of creating a Congratulations card and ended up with the Dragon Flies instead....  The green flourish background was downloaded from the MAC template page.  If I can get over the guilt of still being in my pj's, I plan on seeing what else I can find through the MAC site.   Maybe the rest of the day can be used to get that congratulations card created!!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SUPPLIES:
INK - Stampin Up (close to cocoa, chocolate chip) Tsukineko (fabrico craft ink-white)
PAPER - Stampin Up (whisper white, chocolate chip), Tree house Memories (lettuce rejoice-brown w/white polka dots), Around the Block (Lovely sentiment), Halcraft (Blank medium white cardstock 5x7 cut down to 4 1/2" x 5 1/2")
TOOLS - Stampin Up (spring boquet flower punch), Dimensionals by SU
EMBELLISHMENTS - Provo Craft (flower brad)
STAMP - SU (dragonfly from Tags & More)

No comments: