Monday, March 31, 2008

My Hero

Thought you would enjoy seeing a picture of the love of my life and his team.  They are currently on deployment in Germany.  He has been gone almost 3 months, which will mark the 1/2 way point. Of course you realize that is only "this" deployment? These guys stay gone.  Nonetheless, Adam and I will be flying to Germany for an 11 day visit on Thursday. I will probably be pretty sporadic with my blogs but I hope you will check back often to see what crazy adventure I deem fit to share. 

My husband is the first one on your left hand side. I believe they are standing in a demolition hole. BTW, they are U.S. Navy Bomb Technicians.  Time magazine's Joe Cochran ran an article about this elite group of men that was amazing. For some reason I cannot attach it. I will keep trying but for now, I am completely beat and heading to bed. Hugz

No comments: