Friday, March 21, 2008

MONOGRAMMED SETS

JUST A random card that I had played around with. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new order from Papertrey Ink.  The stamps in this order will enable me to begin creating monogrammed cards, stationary, and anything you could possibly want to have monogrammed.  

I did receive my official kit from Stampin Up!!!  I have two workshops planned and I am biting at the bit to be able to share my passion for creating!!!  Don't let someone else get all the free stuff,  be one of my very first hostesses and receive some amazing gifts from ME in addition to all the goodies that Stampin Up will give to you.  Keep in mind, catalog orders count too :o) 

 Please contact me via the information at the bottom of my blog to schedule your workshop.  

No comments: