Wednesday, June 23, 2010

COPICS 20% off

COPIC MARKERS
20% off

Hurry this offer only good until
Saturday, June 26




My COPIC markers are en route to Florida but I colored these sweet little girls (a lollipop for Susan by Sarah Kay) just moments before I sealed the box. They remind me of my little sister and I (of course because I was so sweet and loving to her while growing up).
Although I am without my COPICS for a few more days, the Design Team of ABC Toys & Crafts will be featuring their COPIC CREATIONS all week. Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team on our Design Blog CHALLENGES I USED:
The Crazy Challenge: All Things Spotty
Crafty Creations: Shine (my lollipop shines w/glitter)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Nice & Girly (this is their very 1st Challenge)
Totally Gorjuss: Sugar & Spice
Crazy 4 Challenges: Paper Flowers

.............Supplies I used...............
Stamps: Sarah Kay (a lollipop for Susan), Gina Kay (Vintage backgrounds by Nina B), Paper Trey Ink (thinking of you sentiment)
Ink: Copic Markers, Momento (tuxedo black), Stampin Up (close to cocoa)
Cardstock: Stampin Up (sage shadow, always apricot, ), Gina K (pure luxury white), Bazzill Basics (green texture)
Patterned Paper: K&Co
Tools: Martha Stewart (Pickett fence), corner rounder
Misc: random button, Paper Trey Ink (jute string), My Minds Eye (flower die cut)

12 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Very nice. I never was very good with markers - cuz one mess-up and the whole thing seems to get ruined. I admire your work!
oxox
Denalee

craftyb said...

gorgeous card....such a sweet pair...love how you coloured them! Love the colour mix...thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Maria Matter said...

oh this is precious Justine! love your design here hun!!
Hope you your copics arrive safely! :)
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Lovely image and gorgeous creation !!!
Thanks for joining our first Bunny Zoe's Challenge !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous, love your colour combo
Thanks for joining us over at 'The Crazy' this week. Good Luck!
hugs shell xx

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Justine,

The little girls are precious..great job!

I'm visiting from the party, Where Bloggers Create. Your name is on the link list so I wanted to come visit you.

I'd love for you to visit with me and stroll through my studio.

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie ♥

Unknown said...

Cute cards, love the Sun Bonnet Sue or Holly Hobbie look. Thanks for sharing! XOXO

Erin Smetak said...

What a gorgeous card Justine! Your coloring is fantastic!!!!
You crack me up about being nice to your sister! I was the same way! Hahahaha!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wonderful coloring, Justine! Great design.

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet card, Justine...great coloring. Love all the layers and dimension here along with that adorable image.

Jacilynn said...

Oh My! This is just perfect! Love this sweet stamp and love your stamp border.
x