Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh Behave.......... NEVER!!!!!!!!!


"TWISTED" Thursday
#36

Hope you like what I have "TWISTED" up for you this week using one of Shirley's 2 Girls' newest stamps, BOING (I just checked and he is SOLD OUT). You just never know what mischief the "girls" are gonna cook up next for this Naughty Kitty to get into. Guess what? You would WIN FREE STAMPS by playing along with myself and the other "Ladies with Attitude.
  • Create a project using this week's Sketch
  • Give it a "TWIST" by adding Glitter or Bling
  • Link your finished project to ------> MR. LINKY <-------
Ok now that you have the sketch and the twist, check out the lovely ladies with attitude blogs below for a little more inspiration! Let's welcome our new guest designer this week, JANE! You can check out her blog here. Then head on over to the S2G Challenge Blog and post your work! We can't wait to see what you do this week!

S2G Challenge Blog
Anne-Guest Designer
Jane-Guest Designer
Erin
Joy

SALE SALE SALE! Did you hear me, I said SALE! Don't forget that S2G has ALL I mean ALL of their clear stamps for 45% off. WOW! Can you believe that. Head on over and do a little shopping. The sales doesn't include the digi's.

S2G is looking for some FABULOUS...people to be on our DT!
1. are you creative?
2. are you fun?
3. are you game to try new things?
4. do you like to do challenges?
5. do you like to talk about stamping?

If you answered YES to ALL 5 of these questions...then get YOUR samples to us by email to daniels.deb@gmail.com or thegirls@shirleys2girls.com and tell us why you would like to be on the S2G DT...For all of the DEETS GO HERE!

Sunday, December 13th is our Free Digi Day over at SNR. Come on over and join in on the fun. We'll start at noon pst on Sunday the 13th for about 2 hours. We've got a wonderful holiday game planned with some chit chat along with that FREE DIGI to play with. Go to SNR Shirleys2Girls Group to all of the deets! You might just walk away with some prizes!
(Sure wish you could see that the little blobs are Hot Pink & raised up)

Challenges used:
S2G - Sketch
Whimsy - Die Cuts
Creative Inspirations - Non traditional colors
Stamptacular - Let It Shine

29 comments:

Mina said...

lol that stamp is just fantastic Justine and you have used it just perfectly....love it
Mina xxx

Stef H said...

this is too funny! and stunning!

did you get my email????

hugs,

Pat (mspfd) said...

Terrific, fun card! You always do such a great job!

Sandra said...

Love your humorous Christmas card.... very sweet.
Sandra x

Unknown said...

Too cute! I think the cat turned out fantastic!

Deb~

Danni said...

This is such a cute, fun image! and a great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun and so cute.

Jane Wetzel said...

Love these kitties! This cracks me up! :)

Stampinsilvia said...

This is super cute! I love the sentiment! FAb job and thanks for playing along with Whimsy Stamps!

Christine said...

This is so cute! That sentiment cracks me up!!! My cat pretty much ignores the tree but he does like to sleep under it!

Blessings,
Christine

Anonymous said...

HI Justine!! What an adorable card!! Too funny!! Love your images and thanks for taking the time to play along with the Whimsy challenge this week!! ;)

Jodi said...

This is such a funny card! I love it! LOL! Thanks for stopping by my blog, how nice to meet you and to know you're from Hawaii too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Shelly said...

Great card, this is just the perfect cat christmas stamp! I've just put up my tree and my cat has already scalped half the pine needles off it!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so much fun! I love it! :)

NGCARDS said...

Absolutely beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Georgia said...

You know I love S2G stamps!! This card is just too cute. Thanks for playing at the SSC.

Karin said...

What a wonderful Christmas card for a cat lover! Well done!

Aud Kirsten said...

This is so cute! Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

Liza said...

A fab image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Paula said...

What a fun image...love it! Also love what you did with the stars...simple and stunning...I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Pleasantly,
Paula

Anonymous said...

J...love this card! great job girl! ps...people can buy BOING in digi form...DEIDRE

Lisa said...

Justine,
I really love your card! The coloring is wonderful.


Hugs,
Lisa

Line said...

What a fabulous card! Love that stamp,LOL! it's just so funny! Great papers and yummy border, and I love that button star you've made.

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Carolyn said...

Love the kitty image. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

NinaB said...

I love this sneaky cat and the funny sentiment. Very cool layout, too.

Anne said...

Love the bright happy colours, great card Justine!

gila said...

das ist eine süße Karte, sieht klasse aus
lg gila

☼ Cheryl* said...

haha the sentiment is great. I love the paper and the button is gorgeous!!!!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Justine,

This is just the funniest image. I love the papers you used and then how you embossed them. Plus that MS punch is on my ever increasing wish list. I love how you used it here. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at SSC!