Monday, October 19, 2009

Wrapped in Love


How adorable is this Crafty Secrets image! I don't think there is anything they make that I don't absolutely love. Not to mention, I feel like Crafty Secret anything, just begs to be distressed. O how I love to make everything look a tad bit weathered. Perhaps it disguises my less than perfect coloring. Whatever the case, Crafty Secrets is right up my alley! This image is from " Snow Bunnies " and available at ABC Toys & Crafts -----> HERE
My image was colored using Copics, the edges inked then mounted with foam squares onto a scalloped rectangle that I cut using Nesties & my Cuttlebug. The fun loopty loops were created with a new Martha Stewart punch. (Copics, Momento ink, Nestabilities and Martha Stewart punch are also available at ABC Toys & Crafts)

Inkadinkado Stamps are 25% off until October 24

...............Supplies I used................
Stamps: Crafty Secrets (Snow Bunnies)
Ink: Copic Markers, Momento (tuxedo black), Versa Mark, Paper Trey Ink (dark chocolate)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Fruit Cake)
Cardstock: Stampin Up (very vanilla, midnight blue, confetti white)
Tools: Martha Stewart edge punch, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders (Nestabilities scallop rectangle), foam squares

8 comments:

Stef H said...

is this a card or a covered notebook? either way it's stunning! gotta love that loopy stuff!

hugs,

Mina said...

I love that image and your PERFECT colouring Justine...love how you mixed the papers with the looped punch...fabulous
Mina xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, awesome job.

Danni said...

Very nice!! Love that new punch!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute love that image!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love Crafty Secrets too! And yes it's my view and yes it would be great to visit Sicily so you could show me your Volcano. In fact, I think my brother-in-law and his daughter's family are planning a trip for next year to visit some relatives.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

OMG, Justine, this is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Look at those sweet bunnies! They remind me of the Beatrix Potter books that my grandma used to read to me. Too cute for words!

Golden said...

Justine, I like the bunny. That is just to sweet.