Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BEE my BFF


I had to do a bit of apologizing over on Splitcoast Stampers yesterday when I created this card for the Clean & Simple challenge. As you can see it is Not Clean and it certainly was not Simple in design..... Part of the challenge was to look at specific pieces of art and allow them to inspire you in your project. WELL after looking at this water colored Bumble Bee -----> HERE

The above was what I was inspired to create. I combined two different SU stamp sets (Just Buzzin By & Inspired by Nature). I stamped, I masked, I water colored....... The fun Stick pin is a STIX by S2G.... They have lots of different ones to choose from and I just ordered a few more. Mine says BFF - Hope Michelle likes it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

Anita said...

Cute card!

Stef H said...

looks clean & simple to me..... beehive, bee, grass what more do you want and a pin for decoration! it's super fun and lovely.

hugs,

Danni said...

Um, nope, not exactly clean and simple but still an awesome card!

Andrea Clayton said...

I like the way your grass turned out!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow this came out awesome Justine!!!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Justine
I was thinking of you, so popped over to say hi!
Hope you are well!
Your card is lovely ...a wonderful scene! though it does not look simple lol Fabulous!
Blessings, Maria