That Naughty Kitty is at it again! (SG 602 Cat & Fish). I feel as though "The Sisters", aka Shirley's 2 Girls, design their images and sentiments with me in mind. See what I mean? There I go, thinking "It's All About ME"! I mean honestly what adult continues to be called "Trouble" by complete strangers? Everywhere I go that is how I am referred to (hey trouble, what's up trouble, O look here comes trouble). Is it stamped across my forehead? Nope, I snapped a photo just to make sure, see------> Yes I was supposed to be driving but I've got great peripheral.
This week's TWIST is to use the color PURPLE somewhere on your project. The base of my card is pale plum and of course you can see the purplish stripes on the DP. I embossed small dots onto the lavender strip and used Stampin Up! punches for the edges of both the green & pale plum strips. Green square was die cut using Nestabilities. After coloring my image with copics, I rounded the corners then used foam squares to mount it. I may go back and add Diamond Glaze to the fish bowl but I was afraid that I would mess it up before snapping my photos. Let's CONGRATULATE last week's winners(remember we had two because last week was invite a friend to play along). First up is ANGIE, Second was ANNE because she invited her friend Vanja to play along.
NOW COMPLETE DETAILS on how YOU can WIN FREE STAMPS(you can't WIN if you don't play)
- Create a Card using the Sketch Provided
- Give it a TWIST by Adding PURPLE somewhere
- You are NOT required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we'd love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC14 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky on KAROLYN's BLOG.
- The Deadline to enter is Sunday, June 14th, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win.
- The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased on Karolyn's Blog, as well as, on the Shirley's 2 Girls Blog.
- ABC DESIGN TEAM CALL Click HERE for complete details, Deadline is Monday
- 15% Discount on clear stamps at ABC
Stamps: Shirley's 2 Girls (SG 602 Cat & Fish)
Paper: Stampin' Up! (pale plum), Paper Trey Ink (new leaf), DCWV (DP), Gina K Designs (pure luxury white 120lb)
Embellishments: Paper Trey Ink (ribbon, button), Martha Stewart (twine)
Tools: Stampin Up! (scallop edge punch, eyelet border edge punch, dot texturz plate), Marvy Uchida (corner punch), Spellbinders (large square scalloped Nestabilities)