Thursday, June 4, 2009

Design Team Call & Blog Candy

TWISTED THURSDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE IS BELOW

ABC Toys & Crafts

DESIGN TEAM CALL
Complete Details
---> HERE <---
Now until June 30th all clear stamps & some Block Stamps are on SALE for 15% off
This sale includes Crafty Secrets, My Cute Stamps, Hero Arts and
Penny Black

In celebration of ABC's stamp sale, I wanted to share a quick little card that I whipped up this afternoon. I used another one of the "My Cute Stamps" (EEK A MONSTER). Some of you may recognize the sketch as being last week's Mojo Monday Sketch...
The brads are Making Memories, which are one of the many great things that I really like about ABC. Being overseas, it can be very difficult to find items to replenish basic supplies.



6 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I love the card and the brightness of it. it perks me up.

NinaB said...

Your card is so cute. I've been eying those My Cute Stamps, now I don't have a reason not to get them. Thanks for the info and have a great day...

Pat (mspfd) said...

How cute is this! What a fun image and awesome mix of patterns!

Mina said...

what a brilliant card Justine...I love the bright colours of this card and the monster is great xxx

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

What a fun and happy card...that monster is totally cute! Great mix of colour and patterns!

Tanya said...

Lovley card!
Great mix of colours!