YIPPEEE it's TWISTED THURSDAY
and one more opportunity to WIN
Here are all of the Details
- Create a Card using the Sketch Provided
- Give it a TWIST by adding SCALLOPS
- You are not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you hae them, we'd love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC10 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky on KAROLYN's BLOG.
- The Deadline to enter is Sunday, May 17, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win.
- The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased on Karolyn's Blog, as well as, on the Shirley's 2 Girls Blog.
Here is my take on this challenge:
I love how my fancy "Rooster Standing" even has SCALLOPED tail feathers to tie in with the Twist. Since the sketch called for a circle, I inked only the rooster portion of my stamp and stamped him a few times. First was on the Kraft SCALLOPED circle, a second time onto the red CS and a third time onto yellow DP. I then pieced him together. His wind is mounted on the end with 1/2 of a foam square to give him a bit more dimension. I inked the sentiment separately and stamped it in the upper corner.
My picket fence is by another Martha Stewart punch that I ordered from ABC Crafts and Toys. From what I am hearing these punches are becoming nearly impossible to find on store shelves.
Check out what the other Ladies with Attitude have TWISTED up for you Today.