Wednesday, May 27, 2009

STAMPIN' OUT ALZHEIMERS



My good friend, Jen Tapler teamed up with Paper Craft Planet, Verve Stamps and just about every other stamp company to create a One Week Stampin' Community to raise money and awareness for Alzheimers..... They have surpassed their goal of $5,000 (100% of the proceeds will be given to the Alzheimer's Association)

After making a minimum $5 donation you will be allowed to register within the private website, where I have been blown away with the EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS, EXCLUSIVE CHALLENGES, EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODES and PRIZES. I'm not talking about a one give away a day, I'm talkin', OVERWHELMING!!!!!!!!!!

Whether someone you know or love has been affected by Alzheimers, or you would just like to be part of raising awareness, I invite you to use the Pay Pal Widget, on the side bar, and make a small donation then CLICK HERE to register for the Private website.

REMINDERS:
Tomorrow is TWISTED THURSDAY

Check out ABC Toys & Crafts blog HERE Julie announced that she is looking for a DESIGN TEAM to Join ME. Get your Martha Stewart punches from ABC Toys & Crafts HERE

.................Supplies I used................
Stamps: GinaK Designs
Tag & Edge Punch: Martha Stewart from ABC Toys & Crafts
Designer Paper?
Copic Markers
Diamond Glaze from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design

6 comments:

Jaspere said...

Fabulous card Justine.

Susana M said...

Hey Justine coming by to wave Hi and hoping all is great in Italy!!! Also lovely card and the Alzheimers site is fabulous and such a great cause!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Angie said...

I LOVE your card! Wow that rose is beautiful. I have that stamp set too, but haven't used it in awhile. I think I need to dust it off! I have a challenge going on the SOA site. It's in the 3D... section and it's called "Not A Card Button Challenge". You should join in! Looking forward to tomorrow's twisted challenge. I mssed last week's, and have been anticipating this week's! Hope the weather has been nice to you down there. We've had lots of hail and unexpected rain up here.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful Justine. I love the vintage feel of this card.

Golden said...

A..freakin...mazing!!! I love this.
You are wonderful. You just made little tears of joy come to my eyes. This card is outstanding.
Thanks.
Later, Linda

Erin Smetak said...

This is beautiful! I love how you colored your rose! Just fabulous!!!!