Monday, May 11, 2009

Introducing ABC Toys and Crafts



I would like to share with all of you a fabulous hidden little gem that I stumbled upon recently in my pursuit to find Martha Stewart Punches that had NOT been tripled in price. Not only did I find a great selection of Martha Stewart punches but I also found those little items that are nearly impossible for me to find online. This store has a large inventory of Making Memories, a great selection of Momento inks, Adhesives and a wonderful selection of STAMPS. Some that I have not seen anywhere else.

Not only did I receive my order super quickly but the owner, Julie also donated 3 new stamps sets and a large Prima Flower/Embellishment Kit towards my BLOG CANDY. She also asked if I would be interested in being her DESIGN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!

Julie and I would like to invite you to visit ABC Toys and Crafts.

How would you like to save little money??
Readers of my blog have been offered an

EXCLUSIVE 10% DISCOUNT CODE

CARD77 - Use discount Code CARD77 and receive 10% off your whole order, when you register with ABC Toys and Crafts. (This coupon is a one time use and expires June 30th 2009. This discount is only applied to non sale items)

Here is a card that I created as a special order from one of my students. I used the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Border Punch. Make sure that you check out the new stamp line that she is carrying "My Cute Stamps"..... They are WOW.



I hope that everyone had a Fabulous Mother's Day!!! I am also attaching photos of one of my special surprises. After making me breakfast in bed, Adam asked Dave to take him out so that he could pick me a bouquet of WILD FLOWERS. My day was perfect and I hope yours was to.



5 comments:

Golden said...

Hello, I am glad to finally catch up on your blog, and to think just in time to save money. YEA!!
I'm thrilled your Mothers Day turned out Great. I also read that your daughter is coming. How excited are you?
Love the photo of your son, that is sooo adorable.
Thanks for the wonderful new store, you know I am always looking.
Have a good day. Later, Linda

Anki said...

Wow - thanks for sharing and congratulations to your DT assignment. Hope things are fine with you. Kram -Anki

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome post. Love your photo and sweet bouquet of flowers. Thanks for the heads up about the new to me supply site!

Angie Brown said...

thank you so very much for directing me to ABC I just went over and placed my order for Martha Stewart Punches and was surprised to see that the Valentines Lace Punch which has been unavailable for such a long time is actually in stock!! needless to say I had a great time over and loved the 10% Coupon. Thank you so much! I enjoy your blog,
Regards
Angie B.

NinaB said...

Hi, Justine...thanks for your encouraging email. I'm very excited! May I post this discount code on my blog?