Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Box for my Son






I've had so much to blog about that I completely forgot to share the fun little Easter Basket that I created for my son, Adam. Tucked inside were several different chocolate, Kinder Eggs and a "creepy" looking Chocolate, Kinder Bunny. This is the most simple box/container that I have ever made and I keep coming up with reasons to make more. From beginning to end, it might take 10 minutes. As you know, coming up with the theme takes far more time. I have several more that I will be sharing in the near future but I would like to share them with a photo tutorial. The stamps that I used are H&M. I loved the fact that they had military stamps and stamps that were less cutesy than what we are more accustomed to seeing.

After Thursday's BLOG HOP, I will have a FANTABULOSO BLOG CANDY that I will be giving away, as well as Debuting a new company that I have been asked to DESIGN for!!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for more information on those. Make DOUBLE SURE that you click on one of the links below to go check out Today's sneak peeks and BLOG CANDY (I didn't even know about that). Also check out our GUEST DESIGNERS (come on folks drop by and show them some love and welcome them to our family..... Actually they are no strangers, they have both been very active participants in the Twisted Thursday Challenges)

JEANNIE

JACKIE


BLOG HOP this THURSDAY

Check out Shirley's 2 Girls

for

SNEAK PEEKS





4 comments:

Christine Riley said...

How cute is this! What a sweet box for your son!
Hugs, Christine

Jeannie said...

Superb box Justine!!!
Thax for talking about me on your blog, I very much appreciate the warm welcome!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! As always, your work is amazing!

stampingtink said...

What a great box! Love the guy on the front and I'm sure the chocolate was a huge hit!