Sunday, May 3, 2009

Simply said "Thank you so much"

Gave myself a little blog break over the weekend. I guess I needed it after I wrote out to blog posts for the same day (Thursday). Anyhow, needed to just give all of my attention to my family. Our time together is always bitter sweet. Dave is already set to leave on the 21st. Emily will be heading back to the University of Hawaii in June and then Dave will leave for Iraq in August so it will just be Adam and I ;o( Last night I got a crazy IDEA and checked on the price of airfare........... I was able to purchase our oldest daughter, Kayleigh, a ticket from Florida to Sicily including taxes, fees and FED-X delivery for $600....... I am so excited. She will be here on the 13th and this is the first time since she left for college in 2004 that I will have our entire family ALL TOGETHER.........

So this card is for YOU for coming to visit my blog, playing along with challenges, and always being so supportive by leaving the sweetest most encouraging comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

REMINDERS:

  • Today is the DEADLINE to enter your project for the Twisted Thursday Sketch challenge. The blog post directly below this one has complete details on how you can enter to win a free stamp.
  • This Thursday, myself and the rest of the LADIES with ATTITUDE will be hosting a BLOG HOP and debuting NEW STAMPS for Shirley's 2 Girls. Trust me you will not want to miss it.
  • Take a peek at my new animated Blinkie, located at the top of the screen.
  • Click on the NEW SLIDE SHOW to open it up and view my comments regarding each photo.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice card!!
Sorry that you have so much time apart coming up...I'm here if ya ever need a cyber hug!

Jen Tapler said...

I'm so excited for you girl!! I wish YOU were coming to Hawaii in June with Emily, but oh well! We really need to catch up. I didn't even know Dave was going to Iraq in August...send me an e-mail when you have a chance. {{hugs}}.