Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lockhart Lemons

I am going to make it brief tonight since I am actually having to use my husband's computer to get anything done. Right about now, I hate my computer and have no idea what it's problem is but I am just short of throwing it across the room!! BTW, did you just catch that I said I am using my husbands computer?? THAT MEANS HE IS HOME!!!!! Yea!! Of course it is bitter sweet knowing that he will go away but we will take what we can get. Such is Military life. So when life hands ya some LEMONS, Make CARDS!!!

This Karen Lockhart image (Lemons and Bay Leaves) is one of my favorites. But speaking of Lockhart stamps, have you heard that they are about to have some new ones released?? Talk about excited!! I am certainly not bored with any of them but what stamper doesn't get excited about adding to their ever grown collection??

Pretty basic design so I won't bore you with details.

REMEMBER:
  1. There is still time to get your projects uploaded for the Twisted Thursday #8 challenge. The details are in the post below this one. Upload your projects HERE.
  2. Susana's Custom Art and Card Design has several specials going on: Buy 7 Smooches, get the 8th one free, Smirk Stamps are on sale 50% off, Individual bottles of Fun Flock are 25% off.
  3. Check out the Follow Your Heart blog for an amazing Tutorial for creating corner bookmark.
  4. Seriously HUGE BLOG CANDY
**********Supplies I used************
Stamps: Lockhart (lemons & bay leaves)
Paper: Stampin Up, Basic Grey
Ribbon & Button: Paper Trey Ink
Tools: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Punch

9 comments:

Danni said...

What a wonderful card! I love the paper and ribbon you chose! So nice!

Cheryl Walker said...

Justine,
Thank you for the link to the pizza box, I think I was sooo excited in doing that, I forgot to write the blog that I had found it at. Anyways I did add her link to my post when you left you comment :) Thank you again hun, Also if you know of someone who has a house pocket card, I went by the blog when I was hop'n around, and forgot to bookmark it, and now I cant find it :( I thought maybe you would know if not that is ok..lol


Love your card, and will have to take a peak at this challenge :) how fun!!!! Thank you for inviting me to the last one, that was very sweet of you :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

stampingtink said...

What a bright, delightful card! Love the Lockhart image. It's one of my favorites! And the ribbon is great!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a beauty honey I love the colours you've used & how you've put it all together.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful card!!

Jen Tapler said...

Oooh, love those lemons and that striped paper!!! Miss you!

Anki said...

Love what you did here and yes - isn't Debbie just wonderful! Kramis - Anki

Christine Riley said...

What a beautiful card! Stunning, love the colors and layout. Thanks for steering me to the Twisted Thursday Chalenge, I went ahead and entered with my Rubber Romance card :)
Big Hugs, Christine :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness. What a beauty. Love the colors and your wonderfun image!!