Monday, March 30, 2009

Lockharts BABY!!!


This may just be the fastest blog post of all time because I wanted to get something up. This fun baby card just kind of fell together on it's own and I was actually working on something else. I had stamped and colored the little rattle in like 1 minute and there it sat staring at me begging to be dressed up.

SCACD has just gotten in a huge shipment of the brand new Spellbinder Nestabilities, Shapabilities and the new Impressabilities............... It just keeps getting better doesn't it. I am off to school and maybe I too can get the chance to check out the new products.
.................Supplies I used....................
Stamps: Rattle by Lockhart
Paper: certainly celery, positively pink (SU), white pure luxury 120lb (GinaK Designs)
DP: I will list it later
Copic markers
Buttons & Ribbon from my stash
Punches: Marvy Uchida & SU

7 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Justine, this is absolutely adorable!!! Love your quilted bg! Can't wait to checkout all the spellbinders at Susana's store!!!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Danni said...

Awww, this is so sweet! Great job!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Justine, what a fantastic project. Your quilted background looks like fabric and the stitching is just perfect.

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous card! This is just too sweet, love the colors.
Hugs, Christine :)

Suzanne J Dean said...

So sweet & cute Justine! Love the dp and all the stitching & buttons--perfect!

hugz,
Suzanne

Susana M said...

WOW Justine that is one Stunner of a card I loveeee it!!! :o) Email me tha card for the store gallery!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Julie Koerber said...

This is so adorable! That paper actually looks like quilted fabric!